Fords Landing is a riverfront townhouse community in the Old Town area of Alexandria city, Virginia. The area is about 7 acres located at the corner of Franklin and South Union street. The building was designed by the famous Albert Kahn to be used as the Ford plant. It served that purpose from1932 to 1942 before taken over by the U.S. Goverment to be used by the U.S. Navy. In 1998 the old Ford building adjacent to the Potomac River and Jones Point Park was converted to 4 story luxury townhomes that are in a premier location in the Alexandria historic district.
Copyright © 2017, Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of MRIS. Information provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Weichert Realtors does not display the entire MLS database on this website. The listings of some real estate brokerage firms have been excluded. This site will be monitored for 'scraping' and any use of search facilities of data on the site other than by a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Listing broker has attempted to offer accurate data, but buyers are advised to confirm all items. Information last updated 2017-04-26 12:59:21.